What to Expect
At Contemporary Keyboard Studios, we are dedicated to providing a solid foundation for anyone who loves music and would like to achieve excellence in musicianship.
Contemporary Keyboard Studios will work with beginning, intermediate, and advanced students of all ages and abilities in keyboard and voice. After-school and evening classes are offered daily. Some morning times are available. Weekday individual and senior group classes can be arranged.
Musical Adventures Camp
§ Designed specifically for ages 3-9
- Camps have a specific theme
- All ages receive keyboard instruction
July 22-26, 2019
Come with us on a musical adventure where we learn about some of our most famous composers including Vivaldi, Beethoven, and Mozart. Learn about their lives, their musical styles, and try composing your own piece.
Keyboard Camp for Kids
§ Designed specifically for ages 5-13
- No specific theme
- A variety of music is selected
August 19-23, 2019
9:30 – 11:30
Student Activities Include:
§ Keyboard instruction
- Jazz improvisation
- Music crafts
- Ear training
- Music computer games
*All camp sessions are $110.00, plus a $40.00 non-refundable fee per session for registration and materials.
Answers to FAQs
- Highly supervised - 1 instructor for every 3 children!
- All sessions will include piano/keyboard instruction.
- Program for parents will be on the last scheduled day of camp.
- Snacks are provided for both camps.
- Children will participate in activities that are geared to their musical levels.
- Prior keyboard experience is not necessary.
- You do not have to own a piano or keyboard to participate in camp.
- Instruments for ensembles are provided at the studio.
Camp Director: Elaine Gallo
- A. Piano Performance,
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Certified group instructor
- Professional accompanist
- Nationally certified piano instructor
- VA Music Teachers Assoc.
- Virginia Music Teachers Assoc.
- Music Teachers National Assoc. of Piano Teachers
- National Guild of Piano Teachers
Download and Complete Registration Form: